Gear Sets are specialized armor items in The Division.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Gear sets change the flow of the battlefield Adding new bonuses to your player. Set will only work if you have the the required pieces. 4 piece striker requires 4 pieces of striker in 4 different slots.
=4 Piece sets=[edit | edit source]
- Sentry’s Call - Marksman/Precision Build, focused around ranged combat.
- Striker’s Battle Gear - Assault Build, focused on increased damage and longevity.
- Path of the Nomad - Dark Zone Build, focused on suitability in combat against Rogues.
- Technician’s Authority - Electronics/Support Build, focused on managing skill cooldowns and talent usage.
- Predators mark - Dmg based build, makes your target bleed after 10 hit shots.
- D3-FNC - Defense based, allows the user to fire an SMG while using the shield.
- Hunters faith - Ranged build, Dmg and Precision build, Bolt rifles stack +1%dmg for high striker like dmgs
- Banshees shadow gear - Darkzone build, increased dmg to non rogues while rogue,while rogue ammo is refilled every 30 seconds , increased Dmg to rogues while not rogue.